Getting Started With Aged Care
We’d personally like to welcome you to Mark Moran Little Bay, our innovative home delivering the highest standards in care, safety and comfort.
We realise that every person is different, with unique preferences for how they want to live, and we individualize our care for each resident. Through close engagement between families, residents and our staff members, we tailor our approaches based on resident passions and wellness, providing real freedom and familiar comforts.
Our residents are empowered to live how they want to, with freedom to choose when they wake up or dine, what they will have from our breakfast, lunch or dinner menus, which activities they would like to participate in and when they’d like to take a stroll around our extensive garden spaces.
Residents have the freedom to personally decorate their rooms, the opportunity to create with chefs in our kitchen areas on every floor or to grab a coffee from the café and relax with a newspaper. Our clinical and lifestyle teams are there every day to ensure resident happiness and comfort around the clock, with real friendship support and vibrant activities.
Mark Moran Little Bay is a vibrant place of style, care, compassion, warmth and friendliness at every level. Our community is safe, comfortable and personal, providing a welcoming experience. We can’t wait to show you.
Organise a tour today.
The Care Team
Mark Moran Little Bay
It’s Your Choice
- Light-filled spaces with a connection to nature
- Registered nurses on duty 24 hours a day, supported by a professional clinical team
- Full time physiotherapists, occupational therapists and on-site and visiting Allied Health professionals
- A variety of exercise and rehabilitation options including exercises classes, walking groups, ‘boot camp’, one-on-one sessions and falls prevention classes
- Spacious private bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and the best quality amenities
- A delicious menu, created with the freshest produce, passion and love
- Freedom to choose how you would like to spend your day
- Creative, vibrant activities to stimulate the mind, body and soul with a schedule driven by resident interests
- Extensive scented, garden spaces (including kitchen garden) for strolling and sitting
- Onsite Spa room offering beauty and wellbeing treatments such as massage and manicure/pedicure