The Future of Aged Care
Mark Moran Group is always looking for the best people to fill each vacant position. We look for people who share our vision to strive for exceptional wellbeing for our residents, physical and emotional security and excellence in both our built environment and our service. We offer our people training and development, encourage career development and support each other as a team in a happy environment where everyone works together to fulfil our vision.
Our Mark Moran Warrawee Aged Care development, in Warrawee Sydney is approaching its midyear opening date. We are accepting Expressions of Interest for all available roles. Please contact us via the form below, don't forget to include a cover letter telling us about what kind of role your interested in.
Registered Nurse – Casual
Location: Mark Moran Vaucluse
Mark Moran Vaucluse is Australia's most innovative and vibrant Senior's Living development, featuring a mix of Retirement Living and Aged Care. Our goal is to create living spaces that let our Members and Residents celebrate life; and innovative, passionate staff are at the centre of what we do!
We are looking for Casual Registered Nurses to work a variety of shift times, morning/ afternoon/ night shifts between Monday to Friday. We are looking for Registered Nurses who are committed to the care of our residents and who have the ability to build strong empathetic relationships. You will be supporting and assisting in the management of clinical services by providing and coordinating resident care.
At Mark Moran Vaucluse, we want you to be yourself, to bring your passion and energy to the workplace and to enjoy every day. You will also need to demonstrate:
• Hold current AHPRA Nursing Registration
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse preferably in acute care
• Demonstrated experience in assessing and planning care for residents with complex care needs
• Competent to undertake complex care e.g. complex wound management
• Hold current CPR certification
• Demonstrated skills in high level case management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Caring and compassionate attitude
If this sounds like you then please send your cover letter and resume to Fiona Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be Australia Citizens or Permanent Residents. Successful applicants are subject to ID, police and qualification checks.
We welcome volunteers who generously devote time to brighten and enrich the lives of our residents. If you have the following attributes, you have just what is needed to become a volunteer:
- Friendly, caring and a good listener
- Eager to learn and comfortable with elderly people
- Respectful of differences between people
- Can be confidential and protect others’ privacy
- Ability to build on your own strengths
Due to the Covid19 Pandemic, we are currently unable to allow volunteers onsite. However if this is of interest to you, please reach out to us for the future.Volunteer Now
Does this Sound Like You?
If so and you are interested, we would welcome your interest and/or application. Please enter your details below, along with your resume and cover letter telling us about yourself and what position you'd like to apply for.